[rescue] Beginner VAX

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jul 27 12:13:29 CDT 2001

On Fri, Jul 27, 2001 at 04:04:03AM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
>  Ok, I'm back.  Take a peek at http://www.neurotica.com/vax/vax4000.

ok, i finally remembered where i put this picture. :)

this is the /400 (on the right) and the /300 (on the left) that are now
currently booted into a cluster.  the thing in the center is a (currently
unused) R400X disk enclosure.  the /500 is still downstairs (hey, these things
are heavyish, and i still haven't worked up the motivation to carry it up
here yet :) and the other /300 is still in the storage locker.

www.arkham.ws/~wonko/IM000482.med.JPG

this is just s temp location of a temp picture till i get my butt around to
getting the complab stuff up to date. (VMS currently has my attention)

cheers,

-brian