[rescue] Beginner VAX

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jul 27 09:39:18 CDT 2001

joshua d boyd wrote:

> How far are you from Dave's?  If it's not too far, well, doesn't the
> Sabbath end at sundown (assuming that Sabbath is why Saturday won't
> work, since you just recently said you keep kosher)?  If you are say, 3-4
> hours away, that would be plenty of time to get to Dave's before everyone
> left.

Prob'ly less than 1/2 an hour. Yes, Sabbath is why Saturday's no good.
Yes, it ends at sundown. Plenty of time to run down to Laurel for pizza,
beer and VAXen. I just didn't want to miss out on the daytime
festivities, should there be any. Getting there in time to say good-bye
would be a bit of a letdown.

---sambo