[rescue] Netra T1 memory

Robert Novak rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jul 27 08:10:32 CDT 2001

Anyone got a good source for 256MB or 512MB mezzanine cards for Netra T1
servers? I may need some in the foreseeable future. Also looking for the
CDROM kits for these li'l guys.

Also, looks like I will definitely be retiring my 256MB Tatung
SS5-110--the turbosparc upgrade won't work in it, since the proms are
different form factors. If you're interested in the system or just the
memory drop me a note offlist.

--Rob

        "And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
           Maybe this year will be better than the last...." -- counting crows