[rescue] Beginner VAX

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jul 27 06:07:11 CDT 2001

Dave McGuire wrote:

>   Speaking of [truly] large VAXen...can I interest anyone here in a
> pristine VAX 8700, complete with console controller, for pickup in MD?
> It's free, except you've got to buy me dinner while you're here
> picking it up, and I require visitation rights.

I think I answered last night. I'm interested, but I have to figure out
how to get it in the bunker. Is it take-apartable? I assume it's
3-phase. Will that conversion hurt it?

Also, dinner might be hard umless I cook it and bring it over, since I
keep kosher. You're welcome to come here to eat anytime, though. Friday
night dinners are a king's feast.

---sambo