[rescue] Stuff up for grabs and swap UK.

Mark Davies rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jul 26 13:27:06 CDT 2001

Hi all.

It's been a looooong time since I mailed here, but that's prob due to me not
having a sun system for a long time.

Anyway..

I aquired a very interesting package a month ago, and it's up for grabs...
plus other stuff that.
 I thought I'd offer here first, because I know you guys like interesting
stuff. I'm located south of Birmingham.

SunOS:

The Box says:
SunSoft
Serial Number 790735
OS2U-301-MO5 / 792-1612-02
OS V. 3.0.1 Media Pnly
Interactive Product Family
(Special Upgrade offer: Limited Time Offer: See Detail Inside)

What's In the box:
120 odd Page Book: InterActive Product Family
Some Brown Wrapping Filling.
Software: 5 1/4 Inch Disks: 17 In total.
4 x Documentation(Auth Keys ect.) + 1x 5 1/4 Inch disk
1 x Ring Binder (pages still sealed) Unix 3.2 v/386 OS X/Open Base xpg3

1x IBM RT 6150-135
Top of the range box.
19Inch Monitor / Keyboard Mouse
Runs DOS and AIX 2.2.1 (Plus upgrade included) 2 Ring Binders full of 5 1/4
2 x Ring Binders of User Manuals.
Cool machine
Needs a early type XT monitor to setup 19Inch Monitor.

1 x IBM AS/400 9402 E04
Terminal, Security Keys, OS is intact and working plus extra development
stuff and some books.

Swaps.. I'd just like a SUN machine again, not a Ultra(;-) just something
OK.

Don't want to post.. (obvious reasons)

Regards Mark