[rescue] OT: SAN Question

Bruce Pullig rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jul 26 09:41:45 CDT 2001

Brocade now has a Secure Fabric OS that you might want to take a look
at.    It utilizes ACLs and has more secure management.

We utilize Brocade Silkworm 2800s and dual HBAs for a redundant connections
to our LSI MetaStor 3300.  This has proved to have a performance advantage
over NAS.

If you want an overview of our SAN, I can send you a .jpeg, or Visio of it.