[rescue] OT: Solaris for Intel

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jul 26 07:23:39 CDT 2001

My 2.5 year-old had a special height computer desk, and when I first set up
his computer, I put a Windows compatible keyboard on it. He walked up,
dropped his hands on the keyboard, and the world stopped.

He hit the Windows keys.

He just looked at me and wanted to know what happened - it took me a minute
to figure it out (I *never* used the windows keys)... That night I put a
different, non-Win keyboard on his computer and he has had no problems!

My son runs Win98 because, well, there is no educational software for
Solaris ;^)
Ken