[rescue] scsi drives

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 24 17:28:52 CDT 2001

Kevin Loch wrote:

> Does anyone know of an online store that sells SCSI drives?  I've
> tried dirtcheapdrives and insight and I couldn't get through checkout
> on either.  I need new drives since this is a critical application.

I believe the drives I just got from softwareandstuff are new. They were
in sealed static bags. Surplus doesn't necessarily mean used.

> Doesn't anyone know how to make an online store that actually works?

I do. just made one the other day as a matter of fact (don't tell Dave
M., but it's written in perl!), but the folks i wrote it for don't have
any hard drives for sale.

Softwareandstuff's store worked fine. If you don't count the weekend,
the drives were here in three days (ordered thursday, arrived monday).

I've been recommending them to everyone since.

---sambo