[Re: [[rescue] flamewar question: Perl]]

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 24 11:51:50 CDT 2001

On Tue, Jul 24, 2001 at 08:47:14AM -0400, Ken Hansen wrote:
> Bill,
> I didn't mean you *planned* for flamewar, but you did start it nonetheless...

Yes, I asked an opinion.  I didnt start a flamewar, nor did I intend
for it to end up that way; the subject was a JOKE.

> In a forum like this, that was a loaded question...

yes, and I run this "forum", and am prepared to deal with
anything that comes up.

> That's about all I want to say on this "incident"...

Good.  One person was in a bad mood, one other person took
their response the wrong way.  Thats all that happened.

bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net