[rescue] Re: Visual Barf (was perl flamewar)

Michael Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 23 17:33:46 CDT 2001

>David Cantrell <david at cantrell.org.uk> wrote:
>Bran Tregare <tregare at rit.com> wrote:

>> After working with it, for trying to get back into my job field, I wis=
h =

>> that someone would port Visual Basic over to Solaris/X...... I like =

the =

>> easy assembly of the GUI tied to my basic coding...

>Buuuuurn the heretic!  And burn me for the same herey while you're =

at it.

ACK! THFFFFT!!!  (coughs up hair-ball)

You mentioned the V word. You are a sick, SICK person.
Besides, we don't need no steeenking GUIs. The only reason
I install X is to have more than one  terminal visible at the same
time.  Smack yourself very hard for such an asinine thought. =

I am 10 miles from Redmond, WA right now, and it's all I can =

do to fight back the urge to go over to One Micros**t Way and =

do some Van-Dammage.  VB on Solaris.  How could you say
such a thing? Every  person I knew who worked there who =

could be considered reasonably human quit long ago.    =