[[rescue] flamewar question: Perl]

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 23 05:21:42 CDT 2001

Well glad I could help 8^P

If you do th esearch, there are several interesting links for free BASIC compilers
and interpreters...

Hmm, maybe I should dust off my 101 BASIC COmputer Games and play Hunt The Wumpus
on my TTY off my Ultra 30 - I bet it would run very fast... ;^)

Ohh, ohh - and text Startrek - that wa sabout as confusing a game as I could
handle back in my youth...

Ken