[rescue] SparcEngine AX

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Jul 22 20:03:43 CDT 2001

Seems to me that the value should be somewhere between a similarly
equipped Ultra 1/170e ($200-300 from Comdisco) and an Ultra 5 ($500 incl.
20" monitor).

Performance-wise I can't comment, but logic would dictate the above
*should* be true regarding pricing...

If there were an exceptional processing difference between, say, an Ultra
1/170e and this board I would cetainly revise my appraisal.

Just a few thoughts to add into the hopper...

Ken