[[rescue] flamewar question: Perl]

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Jul 22 14:02:41 CDT 2001

wonko at arkham.ws writes:

>On Sun, Jul 22, 2001 at 09:44:22AM -0700, ed at the7thbeer.com wrote:
>>
>> w000t I hope the wife is brewing coffee or things are going to get ugly...

>she make good coffee??  i can't let my wife near the coffee maker unless i want
>weak coffee.  i don't like weak coffee.

I have never managed to coax decent coffee out of an automatic drip
coffee maker. However, I make fantastic espresso from one of those
Italian stove-top makers. It's funny that one of the cheapest forms of
coffee maker available produces some of the best coffee.

The only coffee I've had better than that is my friend Pete has an
$8,000 verticle boiler Italian (Berezzo? Bezerro? Something like that)
espresso maker. It's about three feet tall, all brass skins, with
pressure dials and such. Gorgeous. He keeps it at a friend's restaurant
and makes the coffee there.

-------- David Fischer --------- dave at cca.org --------- www.cca.org --------
-------- If it wasn't for good luck, I wouldn't have no luck at all. -------