[[rescue] flamewar question: Perl]

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Jul 22 13:02:39 CDT 2001

Brian Hechinger wrote:

> > w000t I hope the wife is brewing coffee or things are going to get ugly...
>
> she make good coffee??  i can't let my wife near the coffee maker unless i want
> weak coffee.  i don't like weak coffee.

Mmmmm.... coffeeee.....

Having a second cup. Um, what's a coffee maker? Isn't that the guy with
the donkey who picks the beans? Making good coffee doesn't require a
machine. Take a tablespoon of esspresso roast or turkish coffee in a
glass, add *hot* water, and stir. Let sit 4 or 5 minutes. Enjoy.

Alternatively, if you like sweet coffee, put one tablespoon of grounds
and one of sugar per cup in a pot with water and bring to a slow boil,
skim the foam and boil again. Pour into cups and drink.

Either way, watch out for that last sip, it's chunky.

---sambo