[rescue] autoshutdown/noautoshtdown in Solaris 8

Kevin Loch rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Jul 21 22:00:51 CDT 2001

I always do it in the style "mv S71rpc .S71rpc".  Of course you wouldn't
turn off rpc if you were running nfs or CDE.

don't forget to turn off the stuff for hardware you don't have, stuff
for the install CD, along with all the unnecessary, security-risk-prone
garbage they enable by default.  Don't forget to look in /etc/rc3.d and
/etc/rcS.d
too.

KL