[rescue] autoshutdown/noautoshtdown in Solaris 8

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Jul 21 15:54:58 CDT 2001

I think the standard is to pay better attention to what you choos during the
install... ;^)

My first install of Solaris 8 on this box did *not* exhibit this behavior, which
is why it caught me off guard when this last install did ("I didn't change
anything - honest" if I had a dime for evertime a user tried to tell me that
when I was in tech support, well, let's just say I'd have a lot of dimes ;^)

Ken