[rescue] autoshutdown/noautoshtdown in Solaris 8

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Jul 21 15:51:48 CDT 2001

So, to be clear - that is renaming the file, so it will not be executed as part
of subsequent reboots, and then running the re-named script one last time to
"stop" the power management currently in place.

Right?

Ken
(about to try this on my Ultra - this should work, the previous method did not
8^( )