[rescue] Serial console cable for SUN IPC

Thomas Bader rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jul 19 04:25:02 CDT 2001

Hello

I got an quite old SUN SparcStation IPC.  On the IPC's back,
there are two serial ports.

The two serial ports are a bit special; they're round.
I guess, it's a kind of Mini-DIN.

But what's the identifier for those round jacks?  I searched
over an electronic catalog, but I didn't found the needed
connectors there, so I could make a cable to connect to my
IPC.

Cheers
--=20
  .-.   Thomas Bader =B7 thomasb at trash.net.remove =B7 http://www.t-bader.ch=
/  .-.
  oo|                                                                     o=
o|
 /`'\     Einen Unix-Shellaccount gibt es unter http://www.trash.net/    /`=
'\
(\_;/)       PGP Key-ID: 0x3A4B7F5D (RSA)  0x7584F5D8 (DSA/EG)          (\_=
;/)