[rescue] Ok, so I went and looked at my Alpha box...

Larry Snyder rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 18 11:53:12 CDT 2001

I have some of those from Onsale.  The ones that came with a
fb / vid card seem to work w/ XF86.  There are issues w/ some
cards being recognized by SRM, and a different sert of issues
under ARC.  If you have ARC on it, you may wanna flash in SRM.
The flash is only bhig enough for one or the other.
-ls-