[rescue] OT: AS/400 bits

Geoff Koehler rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 16 19:14:54 CDT 2001

Hi All,

Well it appears that I have an IBM AS/400 9406 model 3-something
rackmount monstrosity sitting in my driveway.  I aquired it because I
couldnt say no, and I need the rack and disks for other things.  Anyway,
if anyone wants/needs anything before I haul the guts away to the tip,
you can have them for the price of shipping.  I dont know much about
these, but if you want any descriptions, etc, let me know.  There is
even a set of OS/400 manuals and OS tapes, (At least they look like OS
tapes).

--
Cheers,
	Geoff.