[rescue] Friend with an Ultra5

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Jul 15 20:51:46 CDT 2001

Jon,

And that is supposed to be better - he bumped it for an x86 laptop???

Doesn't he have a *lap* he could put that x86 box on???

Seems to me that someone needs to rescue that nice Ultra 5 from your friend
who *onviously* has his values out of whack...

Just kidding, hope he gets what he wants for the box,

Ken ;^)