[Re: [rescue] Re: Alcohol]

Chris Byrne rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Jul 15 14:35:14 CDT 2001

Neither will mine actually, of course being an ex IRA member might have
something to do with that.

I always say never let politics get in the way of more important things like
women and booze

As far as Paddys goes, I don't care for any blended whiskey straight, but
I'll take it in a mixed drink. It would of course be sacrilegious to drink a
fine malt whiskey with any adulteration.

Chris Byrne