[rescue] Re: Thermite Was: J. Boyd's sister's attitude problem.

Gil Young rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Jul 14 23:25:58 CDT 2001

In a pinch, you can use pieces or  grindings (grind smart!)  from an old VW
bug tranny.  My friends and I once got one to light (yes, a whole VW bug
tranny).  It got real fun when one of them splashed a bucket of water on top
of it :).

Gil Young
Call Sign: KG4KVX
"No, I didn't. Honest. I ran outta gas. I had a flat tire. I didn't have
enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners.
 An old friend came in from outta town. Someone stole my car.
There was an earthquake, a terrible flood, locust's. It wasn't my fault!!"