Tags and previous owners (was RE: [rescue] What do you guys think about this 4D/35)

Patrick Giagnocavo rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Jul 14 09:43:29 CDT 2001

On Fri, Jul 13, 2001 at 08:59:54PM -0500, rwalkup wrote:

> 2) The rules of the game are that you don't even discuss much unclassified
> stuff since potential listeners can takes things different people say and
> put them together to form a larger picture.  I don't know if what was found
> on that computer truely was classified or not, but it doesn't matter.

Considering that I deleted the data, didn't do anything with the system for
a couple years, then sold it to a kid who thought it was "so cool" and
called himself the "bearded tubist", I think it is reasonable to say that
this particular data wasn't compromised.

I think the Chinese and the Russkies got more from Bill Clinton than they
got from Hanssen, though.

./patrick