[rescue] can you beleive I do this as a *HOBBY*?

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Jul 14 09:21:59 CDT 2001

wonko at arkham.ws writes:

>On Thu, Jul 12, 2001 at 07:42:42PM -0400, dave at cca.org wrote:

>> (And hopefully get me an OS for my 11/23!)

>what are you looking for?  i've got RT-11 and RSTS.

I think I'll give RSX-11 a shot, I've never used it. I used to have
RT-11 on a PDT-11/150.

I also have a *tiny* 4-slot Q-BUS box (BA11-VA) that I'd like to turn
into a fuzzball box, but I need to find some device for it to boot off
of. If an EEPROM board is feasable, that would be killer. Or maybe a
bubble-memory board, those are non-volatile...

-------- David Fischer --------- dave at cca.org --------- www.cca.org --------
-------- If it wasn't for good luck, I wouldn't have no luck at all. -------