[rescue] How to "exercise" a drive in an Ultra 30?

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jul 13 17:00:09 CDT 2001

Thanks all - I went with VTS, and boy did I jump when the music came out  of
my Ultra 30... ;^O

All apears well, I am going to wait for the Framebuffer/PCi cards to arrive,
then re-install/re-configure the machine as my main desktop in the den
(Solaris and Win in one box will be nice...)

Thanks for all the suggestions,

Ken