[Re: [Re: [rescue] Re: Alcohol]]

Michael Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jul 13 04:08:42 CDT 2001

> Ever had Laphroiag?  The 15-year, not the 10.  My long-time
> favrite.  Running a close second is Royal Lochnagar.

I have had 10 year old Laphroiag, but not the 15. The 10 compared
favorably to some I could name. I don't think the state store has
Royal Lochnagar around here.

>> 10 shades of red when I found out that my half-sister found my bottle,=

>> and downed over half of it in one night. Funny thing isn't it? I am mo=
re

>  Hmm.  Is she cute?

>    -Dave McGuire

I should have seen that one comming. For once, the sister in question
is old enough to be legal! (I suppose you just lost interest?)

Define cute. Well, I suppose she is. She IS married, although my =

brother-in-law was last seen getting on a plane back to New Zealand
where he came from. The INS says he is unlikely to be allowed back in
the country any time soon, but the IRS is very interested in several thou=
sand
dollars in back-taxes he left unpaid. She is seeing an =

unemployed defense quality control engineer off and on, who I
like to hang out with because he has pieces of A-6 intruder avionics
lying around. However, she is effectively single.

If you're ever in Seattle, do you want me to try to set you up?

-Mike Hansen