[rescue] Re: Alcohol

Björn Ramqvist rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jul 13 02:50:07 CDT 2001

Bill Bradford wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 12, 2001 at 01:16:01PM -0600, Michael Hansen wrote:
> > Never mix 22 cans of Coor's in an hour and a half with living in a
> > coed-by-room dorm, even if you're 6'2" 270 lbs.
>
> How the fuck did you drink *22* cans of beer?
>
> Hell, I'm falling down drunk after 3, if I can drink that many.

Mmm... that sounds like an insane amount of beer. :-)
I'd define my top maximum consumption of beer in one night on one
occasion to be somewhere near 12 50cl cans, that's 6 litres of beer.
That's an awful hangover.

No. A damn fine calm(?) party evening with the buddies must be with a
bottle of Drumguish, a real scottish single malt whiskey. And no, don't
even think about destroying it with Coke!
If I'm not in that mood (which happends about 1-2 times/year), a simple
blended whiskey will do fine, together with Coke.

If it's an ordinary party occasion (which happends every weekend?),
homebrewed liquor and Coke is the way to go. :-)

/Bjorn