[Re: [rescue] Linux error]

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jul 12 21:50:58 CDT 2001

Thermite produces liquid iron.  At one time it was used
to "weld" track together. Water doesn't put that crap
out!  A friend of mine got some surplus electronic gear
and the thermite wasn't removed.  (I still don't what
the heck it was he got or how it could slip through
without being demilitarized properly.)  In the process
of hooking up power, he accidentally set it off.  Nice
hole in the table....   BTW, I know how to make it.