[rescue] Re: Alcohol

Michael Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jul 12 14:16:01 CDT 2001

>(never mix 12 oz of jim beam with 8 oz of coke, drink it in less
>than 20 minutes, then try to stand up..)

Never mix 22 cans of Coor's in an hour and a half with living in a =

coed-by-room dorm, even if you're 6'2" 270 lbs.

(I have no recollection of the incident, but I am told that I managed to
hit on nearly every girl on the floor, and some on other floors -
Including some I wouldn't have under normal circumstances. =

The depressing thing is, I managed to wake up fully clothed
anyway.) =

-Mike