[rescue] aw yeah

Sebastian Marius Kirsch rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jul 12 11:17:55 CDT 2001

On Wed, Jul 11, 2001 at 09:43:36PM -0700, Brian Dunbar wrote:
> http://www.mrbill.net/pics/e10k.jpg
> *Blink* *Drool*  Where do you *get* posters like that?

I believe that when you buy an E10k, you get them for free. ;-) They
also have nice E10k keychains. Probably the ultimate in geek accessories
-- some people put their keychain with the Porsche logo on the table, a
geek the one with the miniature E10k. ;-)

--
Yours, Sebastian Kirsch <skirsch at moebius.inka.de>

I'm a cat: I need some naps. If I don't nap nine or ten times a day, I
don't have enough energy for my main snooze.