[rescue] Sunpic Sparcprinter

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jul 12 10:26:56 CDT 2001

James Sharp wrote:

> What about hardware?  I'm assuming I'll need either the sbus printer
> card...or supposedly some of the sun4m machines have a printer port on
> them, I'm just not sure which ones its on.

Hmmm, could that be what I have? I picked up a classic the other day,
and it's got some sort of sbus serial card innit. I don't have it in
front of me, so I can't read any identifying numbers, but it had a
jumper on it, one setting of which I remamber was "RS-232". It's got a
long, narrow connector on it, for some sort of cable I don't have.

Any idea?

---sambo