[rescue] Anyone have any info on this?

joshua d boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jul 12 08:08:58 CDT 2001

On Wed, Jul 11, 2001 at 10:59:35PM -0500, Shawn Wallbridge wrote:
> I just won a Sun SPF100 on eBay
> (http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1252746013). I did
> some searching before I bid and it looks pretty good. I figure I could sell
> the 4port Ethernet card for more than the price of the machine if need be.

Initial searchs seem to make it look like a dedicated firewall, but that
could just be one VARs packaging of the machine.  The case looks to me
like an Ultra1 case, but I'm not an expert on such things.  If I'm right,
that might mean that you just got a extremely good deal on an Ultra1 like
machine.

--
Joshua D. Boyd