[rescue] Anyone have any info on this?

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jul 12 00:55:56 CDT 2001

On Thu, Jul 12, 2001 at 01:09:47AM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:

>   Do you need 100Mbps ethernet?  If not, a Cisco WS-C1202 is a nice
> ethernet switch with a CDDI/FDDI uplink that can often be had for
> $75-150.

hmmm, i don't really *need* multiple 10Mbit ports, but i may have to consider
one of those.  depends on what else i can get my hands on.  a DAS FDDI card for
a 2600 series cisco router would do nicely as well (and give that damn thing
a purpose as well) do they make those?

>   CHEEZ-ITs kick ass!

have you tried the Cheddar Cheese ones yet?  no?  get off your ass, get in your
car and go to the nearest place that would be likely to have them (supermarket)
right now, don't even waste the time hitting d to delete this mail, MOVE IT.

cheers,

-brian