[rescue] Sunpic Sparcprinter

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 11 23:54:47 CDT 2001

On Thu, Jul 12, 2001 at 12:42:35AM -0400, James Sharp wrote:

> The SS5 I have right now has it...shows up in the netbsd kernel as bpp0.
> Now I just need the software.  can you send me a disk image or a package
> file or whatever format its in?

hmmmmmm, you may want to look for a copy of SunOS4 for sparc and see if you
can get OpenWin to run under NetBSD.  this printing software needs OpenWin to
do it's PostScript processing.  it may work without, but i'm not 100% sure on
that since i've only ever used this on SunOS4 machines (and not in a couple
of years either)

-brian