[rescue] dual head o2?

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 11 23:54:20 CDT 2001

Why is your thinking so limited on this topic? Why must the keyboard/mouse be in
front of the monitor? Couldn't that second screen simply be a display from a
render-only machine (not a user workstation)? Why couldn't the keyboard/mouse be on
a pull-out tray you simply can't see?

Why does this have to be a dual head system, right next to an (apparently) headless
server on her desktop?

I realize we are going on about what it might possibly be on her desk, but as an
observation I find it interesting that it *has to be* a dual-headed SGI system...

Ken