[rescue] SGI stock @ 53 cents

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 11 18:07:20 CDT 2001

There is a company, I don't have the link in front of me, but it is something
like www.oneshare.com, they sell framed single shares with certificate - like a
$50-75 item, incl. stock share.

Yep, found it:
http://www.oneshare.com/stock.asp?frametype=11&sesID=233583749-855687379&item_id=0&cat_id=1&company_id=83&for_whom=se&cmd=add&refresh=1

For a share of Sun common stock, $14 share price, $44 frame price, and $39
one-time fee - nearly $100 for a single share (but the frames sure are
purty!)..

Ken