Tags and previous owners (was RE: [rescue] What do you guys think about this 4D/35)

Chad Fernandez rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 11 11:43:44 CDT 2001

My R400X DSSI expansion chassis say, "Michigan Supreme Court" :-)

Usually I remove tags, if I find them, but I'm leaving the MSC tag, as
it's in good shape and kinda neet record of where the machine came from.

Iv'e also had a few boxes, like 286 class, that had Kelloggs tags on
them.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA