[rescue] Insane drives

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 11 11:40:14 CDT 2001

On Wed, Jul 11, 2001 at 10:04:47AM -0400, joshua d boyd wrote:

> On the school machine, pine seems to have it's own editor.  mutt, which I
> just installed on the other hand defaults to vi.  I helpfully informed it
> that pico is a better choice.

i'll keep my mouth shut, but you do know you are leaving yourself wide open for
a nasty comment from a vi bigot like myself. :)  (you emacs weenies can keep
outta this one, he didn't mention emacs, so *pbbbtttt*)

on another note.  i kinda like your idea of putting message before quote if the
quote is for reference only.  my problem is i'm far too programmed to change
the way i work at this point, so i'll just stick to my way then. (if you haven't
figured it out "my way" == "the RIGHT way" dammit!  am i being full of myself
enough for ya yet? *grin*)

anywho, that's enough problem causing outta me.

-brian (me troll? oh, i would NEVER do that. *snicker*)