[rescue] Insane drives

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 11 08:26:28 CDT 2001

OK, after much peer presure, I downloaded and uncompressed mutt.  Now,
people tell me, and their web page claims that mutt is small.  I would
like to point out that if your quota is 8 megs, then 8 megs of source code
is not small.  Now copying the code to /tmp and hoping the the final
executable will actually be small.

--
Joshua Boyd