[Re: [rescue] Linux error]

Michael Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 11 04:25:23 CDT 2001

>"Joshua D. Boyd" <jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu> wrote:
>My sister intensly dislikes computers.  She is constantly offering to
>burn my 3/160 for me.  How she intends to ignite such a monster I have
> no clue.

Make sure you don't mention thermite around her. (Way back when he was
in the Navy, My father was supposed to detonate the thermite bomb in the =
code
room of his aircraft carrier, if it was ever boarded by commies. I gather=
 it
would liquify the metal and incinerate everything else.)

I don't have a 3/160, but if my sister did anything to my 670MP
chassis, I would have no choice but to modify her cute little
Ford Festiva, with my ex-college-roommate's  big ugly International
bulldozer.
-Mike Hansen

"Never underestimate the power of a small tactical =

nuclear weapon." -Quoted from fortune on OpenBSD 2.8/SPARC