[rescue] Insane drives

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 11 00:28:07 CDT 2001

On Tue, 10 Jul 2001, Brian Hechinger wrote:

> replies go AFTER the quoted text.  AFTER AFTER AFTER!!!!!  not before.  *grr* :)

<snip>

> huh, likely excuse.  "But i'm too lazy to install mutt!"  :)

First, I prefer some replies at the top of the message and others at the
bottom.  The kind that go at the bottom are when I want to do a point by
point reply.  If I'm replying in such a manner that rereading the original
message isn't required, then the reply should go at the top to save
readers unnescesary paging.

Second, I'm not to lazy to install mutt.  I'm too lazy to learn how to use
it.  There is a difference.

--
Joshua Boyd