[rescue] What to look for when looking at a 670mp

Dan Debertin rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 10 21:21:00 CDT 2001

On Tue, 10 Jul 2001, Larry Snyder wrote:

> The FSBE cards I'm familiar with had a Happy Meal Ethernet (aka HME)
> on them and were just fine at 100BTx.

http://lios.apana.org.au/~cdewick/sunshack/data/feh/1.3/wcd00007/wcd0077f.htm

As far as I know, anything called "FSBE" was ESP SCSI and AMD LANCE (le)
ethernet, i.e. 10BT. They do make fast scsi/100BT cards, but I don't think
they're referred to as "FSBE". If you can find one such that the
manufacturers refer to as that, then shame on me.

But really, who cares. It's just a name ;).

Dan D.
--
Dan Debertin
airboss at nodewarrior.org