[rescue] Insane drives

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 10 19:01:25 CDT 2001

On Tue, Jul 10, 2001 at 07:46:10PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
>   Which, by the way, I will announce here (if Bill thinks it's
> appropriate) when said services are available to the public.

Dude, you better register your domain before someone else grabs it:

Whois Server Version 1.3

Domain names in the .com, .net, and .org domains can now be registered
with many different competing registrars. Go to http://www.internic.net
for detailed information.

No match for "CONDUITFARTS.COM".

>>> Last update of whois database: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 01:56:28 EDT <<<

The Registry database contains ONLY .COM, .NET, .ORG, .EDU domains and
Registrars.

dejafarts.com?

8-)

bill