[rescue] Insane drives

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 10 18:33:30 CDT 2001

Just using good ole pine.  Care to explain what problem you have about it?
I've never had anyone complain about messages from me before.  Well, at
least they didn't complain because of the mail program.

It is what is installed on the computer at school that I spend all day
sshed into.

--
Joshua Boyd