[rescue] What do you guys think about this 4D/35

Brian Dunbar rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 10 16:31:37 CDT 2001

>>-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Debertin [mailto:airboss at nodewarrior.org]

I guess I should also mention: Actually _buying_ computers is bogus. The
Holy Grail is a job with an employer who gets rid of lots of old stuff.
Then not only is it free, but you have some idea of the history of the
machine, which adds a nice touch.<<

We don't have enough older equipment to qualify for a grail, maybe a Holy
Napkin?  I have a Tatung 20 and an SS10 in my server room waiting for me to
clear out space at home.  They were being used as *monitor* stands when I
arrived here last Fall for gawd sake.

brian