[rescue] SPARCbook 3TX

Michael S. Schiller rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 10 14:32:19 CDT 2001

Bill:

just my thoughts on this, don't most mail clients have both a reply and
reply-all function?  (I know netscape does) Assuming that they do, it
should be easy to make it that if the reader uses Reply it would go to
the original poster, if they use Reply-All it would come back to the
list. I've been on other lists that do it this way, and it actually
works quite well.

-Mike

Bill Bradford wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 10, 2001 at 08:11:55PM +0100, David Murphy wrote:
> > Have this happened often enough that we can have the lists stop
> > messing with reply-to now?
>
> We've had this discussion before.  My answer is still the same.
> Making reply-to go back to the original poster removes a LOT of
> useful traffic/discussion from the lists.
>
> Bill
>
> --
> Bill Bradford
> mrbill at mrbill.net
> Austin, TX

*PGP fingerprint= D2 4F A8 B7 13 D5 73 1E  48 99 40 99 F9 BC 74 74 *
*Email: schiller at agrijag.com       \|||/    http://www.agrijag.com *
*Voice: 423-625-6349               (o o)    FAX: 423-623-9054      *