[rescue] Linux error

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 9 23:29:53 CDT 2001

OK, I'll cut to the chase.  Very few people I know would have a chance
with her or my father.  I'm sorry to say that this includes you and Big
Mike.  I'm significantly wilder, cruder, and less conservative than she
is.  And so far I haven't heard anyone desribe me as wild or
loose.   Maybe that's what they say behind my back...

--
Joshua Boyd