[rescue] RAIP

Gil Young rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 9 21:27:34 CDT 2001

Yea, with memory manager and 1 meg, we could do some damage!  I think there
should be a new benchmark if we do this though, like MIPS per kilowatt/hour
or something :P.  And think of all the kool 12 pound keyboards and CGA
monitors there would be all over the place.....

Gil Young
Call Sign: KG4KVX
"No, I didn't. Honest. I ran outta gas. I had a flat tire. I didn't have
enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners.
 An old friend came in from outta town. Someone stole my car.
There was an earthquake, a terrible flood, locust's. It wasn't my fault!!"