[rescue] (big freakin' radios)

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 9 21:16:17 CDT 2001

Bill,

The FRG-7 is just this side of tube-electronics - it is more discrete that solid state,
IMHO. I don't think there are any ICs in the unit...

Nice clean FRG-7s still command high prices, as they are great solid radios.

I paid about $200 for mine, and could probably pull that back out if I had too.

Ken